Sandoz Orphenadrine: Impurity
Health products - Contamination
What to do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.
|Orphenadrine Citrate 100mg
|Presence of impurity N-methyl-N-nitroso-2-[(2-methylphenyl)phenylmethoxy]ethanamine (NMOA) above the acceptable concentration limit in affected lots.
Depth of Recall: Retailers
Original published date:
Alert / recall type
Health product recall
Health products - Drugs
Sandoz Canada Inc
110 de Lauzon