Vitrakvi: Presence of contamination in affected lot
Health products - Contamination
What to do
Consult your health care professional if you have any health concerns.
|LAROTRECTINIB (LAROTRECTINIB SULFATE) 20mg/ml
Presence of contamination in affected lot
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.
Depth of recall: Healthcare establishments
Original published date:
Alert / recall type
Health product recall
Health products - Drugs
2920 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga
ON, Canada, L4W 5R6