Tohato brand Potato Ring Salty Snack Products recalled due to undeclared milk
Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive.
|Tohato||Potato Ring Salty Flavor Snack||73g||4901940112005||All codes where milk is not declared on the label|
|Tohato||Potato Ring Salty Taste Snack||27g x 2||4901940112036||All codes where milk is not declared on the label|
The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace because they contain milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled products have been sold in British Columbia.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by Canadian Food Inspection Agency test results.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of these products.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Daiso Canada Co. Ltd.
Media and public enquiries
- Company information
- Consumer Enquiries
Daiso Canada Co. Ltd
Telephone: Toll-free 833-888-1610
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600