Taynton Bay Spirits brand Pickle Vodka recalled due to elevated levels of copper
Do not consume, use, sell, serve, or distribute recalled products
|Taynton Bay Spirits||Pickle Vodka||750 mL||2805595308||Batch # 36|
The affected product is being recalled from the marketplace due to high levels of copper.
The recalled product has been sold in British Columbia, Alberta, and online. It also may have been distributed in other provinces and territories.
What you should do
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, contact your healthcare provider
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume, serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by the company.
There have been reported illnesses that may be associated with the consumption of this product.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Taynton Bay Spirits
Media and public enquiries
- Company information
- Taynton Bay Spirits
1701 6th Ave
Invermere BC V0A 1K0
Contact: Justin Atterbury (250) 342-5271
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600