Shrimp dumpling with fish wrapper recalled due to undeclared egg
Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive.
|None||shrimp dumpling with fish wrapper||340 gram||6 920732 127940||All packages sold up to and including June 23, 2022|
The affected product is being recalled from the marketplace because it contains egg which is not declared on the label.
The recalled product has been sold in Ontario and Quebec and may have been distributed in other provinces or territories.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by Canadian Food Inspection Agency test results.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Xinpangao International Trade Corporation
Media and public enquiries
- Company information
- Xinpangao International Food Corporation
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600