Power Life by Tony Horton brand High Impact Plant Protein Chocolate Flavor recalled due to undeclared milk
High Impact Plant Protein Chocolate Flavor
Food - Allergen - Milk
What to do
Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive.
|Power Life by Tony Horton||High Impact Plant Protein Chocolate Flavor||446 g (15.7 oz)||8 50010 86301 6||Lot #0914922|
The affected product is being recalled from the marketplace because it contains milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled product has been sold online.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by a recall in another country.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product in Canada.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Original published date: 2022-12-19
Alert / recall type
Food recall warning
Food - Other
Power Life Nutrition
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Canadian Food Inspection Agency ID
Media and public enquiries
- Company information
- Power Life Nutrition
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600