PancreaKare Powder: unauthorized product with undeclared ingredient pancreatin
Consult your health care professional if you have any health concerns.
|No Market Authorization
|23PKP05111, 23PKP05161, 23PKP05191, 23PKP05231
Product sold without market authorization (DIN) Canada. Product contains undeclared pancreatin that is listed on the Prescription Drug List (provides more than 20 000 USP units of lipase activity/dose).
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.
Depth of recall: Distributors
Alberta Veterinary Laboratories Ltd.
7226 107 Ave. SE, Calgary
Alberta, T2C 5N6