GluteNull brand Goji Berries & Chocolate Cookies recalled due to undeclared milk
- Starting date:
- March 19, 2021
- Type of communication:
- Alert sub-type:
- Food Recall Warning (Allergen)
- Allergen - Milk
- Hazard classification:
- Class 1
- Source of recall:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Recalling firm:
- Amra Services Ltd. (dba GluteNull)
- British Columbia, Possibly National
- Extent of the product distribution:
- CFIA reference number:
Ottawa, March 19, 2021 - Amra Services Ltd. (dba GluteNull) is recalling GluteNull brand Goji Berries & Chocolate Cookies from the marketplace because they may contain milk which is not declared on the label. People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled product described below.
|GluteNull||Goji Berries & Chocolate Cookies||320 g||6 28451 52913 2||All lot codes up to and including EXP08/20/2021|
What you should do
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to milk, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
Who is affected
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
This recall was triggered by Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) test results. The CFIA is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
Select thumbnail to enlarge - opens in a new window
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600