Feast by Circles & Squares brand sandwiches recalled due to undeclared egg
Food - Allergen - Egg
What to do
Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive.
|Feast by Circles & Squares||Roasted Root Vegetable (sandwich)||1 count (~325 g)||None||All codes where egg is not declared on the label|
|Feast by Circles & Squares||Italian Deli Sub||1 count (~325 g)||None||All codes where egg is not declared on the label|
The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace because they contain egg which is not declared on the label.
The recalled products have been sold in Ontario.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by a consumer complaint.
There has been one reported reaction associated with the consumption of these products.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Original published date: 2022-12-23
Alert / recall type
Food recall warning
Food - Eggs
Baxter’s Kitchen Inc.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Canadian Food Inspection Agency ID
Media and public enquiries
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600