Crave Stevia brand Dark All Natural Chocolate recalled due to undeclared milk
Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive
|Crave Stevia||Dark All Natural Chocolate||85 g||8 84063 00085 2||Best Before 09/23
The affected product is being recalled from the marketplace because it may contain milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled product has been sold in British Columbia and Ontario, and may have been distributed in other provinces and territories. It has also been sold online.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
This recall was triggered by Canadian Food Inspection Agency test results.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Big Venture Sales Ltd.
Media and public enquiries
- Company information
- Big Venture Sales Ltd.
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600