Certain Dwarf Stars brand Pumpkin Seed Butter Cups Dark Chocolate recalled due to undeclared milk
- Starting date:
- March 18, 2021
- Type of communication:
- Alert sub-type:
- Food Recall Warning (Allergen)
- Allergen - Milk
- Hazard classification:
- Class 1
- Source of recall:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Recalling firm:
- The Fork Food Co. Ltd.
- Extent of the product distribution:
- CFIA reference number:
Ottawa, March 18, 2021 - The Fork Food Co. Ltd. is recalling certain Dwarf Stars brand Pumpkin Seed Butter Cups Dark Chocolate from the marketplace because it may contain milk which is not declared on the label. People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled product described below.
|Dwarf Stars||Pumpkin Seed Butter Cups Dark Chocolate||42 g||627987 024913||HA 456 Sell by 07.21|
What you should do
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to milk do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
- Learn more about the health risks
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
Who is affected
There has been one reported reaction associated with the consumption of this product.
This recall was triggered by a consumer complaint. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
Select thumbnail to enlarge - opens in a new window
- Company information
- The Fork Food Co. Ltd.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600